Come see for yourself how inspiring and practical Conway is!
Information Sessions are an engaging and informative introduction to the philosophy, program, faculty and staff of the Conway School. They provide prospective students and potential clients alike an opportunity to experience the collegial atmosphere, the professional caliber and the rural setting of Conway.
For the first time ever, our last Info Session on February 1 was recorded using Google Hangouts on Air. Watch the video here:
Each event includes:
- Conway’s whole systems approach to sustainable land use planning and design;
- Profile of the year, starting with the fall orientation trip through graduation requirements;
- Presentation of current student work on residential, community and regional projects;
- Presentation by alumni working in related fields, like regenerative design, landscape design, and planning.
- The application process, financial aid, housing, etc;
- An opportunity to speak informally with students, alums, faculty and staff;
- A delicious, locally produced lunch.
“I’m so happy that I made it to the information session because it solidified in my mind that this is the direction I need to follow! I loved every minute of it; from the warm welcome, to the cozy school environment, to the wonderful overview of the school and its intensive program, to hearing the alums speak of their successes. I am really impressed and excited for the potential of this amazing journey.” - Anonymous, Ithaca, NY
2014-2015 information sessions:
Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Conway School. RSVP here.
Saturday, December 6, 2014, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Conway School. RSVP here.
Other dates TBD.
If you have any questions, call (413) 369-4044 x5 or email Adrian Dahlin, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org.