Come see for yourself what an inspiring and grounded place Conway is!
Information sessions are an engaging and informative introduction to the philosophy, program, faculty and staff of the Conway School.
They provide prospective students and potential clients alike an opportunity to experience the collegial atmosphere, the professional caliber and the rural setting of Conway.
The program includes:
- Conway’s whole systems approach to sustainable land use planning and design;
- Profile of the year, starting with the fall orientation trip through graduation requirements;
- Presentation of current student work, and a look at past residential, community and regional projects;
- The application process and federal financial aid requirements;
- An opportunity to speak informally with students, alums, faculty and staff.
“I’m so happy that I made it to the information session because it solidified in my mind that this is the direction I need to follow! I loved every minute of it; from the warm welcome, to the cozy school environment, to the wonderful overview of the school and its intensive program, to hearing the alums speak of their successes, followed by a field trip that I am still reminiscing about. I am really impressed and excited for the potential of this amazing journey.” - Anonymous, Ithaca, NY
2013 information sessions:
Saturday, May 4, 2013, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The Conway School
This three-hour session includes lunch. There is no charge to attend. Attire is informal.
To register for an upcoming information session, please complete the form below and click submit: