Come see for yourself how inspiring and innovative Conway is!
Information sessions offer an engaging and informative introduction to the philosophy, academic program, faculty, and staff of the Conway School. We also recommend that you attend student presentations if possible – those dates can be found on the calendar.
Upcoming information sessions:
Saturday, January 9, 2016 10am-1pm | Conway, MA | Register here
Saturday, March 19, 2016 10am-1pm | Easthampton, MA | Register here
Or watch a video of a past information session right here:
Each event includes:
- Conway’s whole systems approach to sustainable land use planning and design;
- Profile of the year, starting with the fall orientation trip through graduation requirements;
- Presentation of current student work on residential, community and regional projects;
- Presentation by alumni working in related fields, like regenerative design, landscape design, and planning.
- The application process, financial aid, housing, etc;
- An opportunity to speak informally with students, alums, faculty and staff;
- A delicious, locally produced lunch.
“I’m so happy that I made it to the information session because it solidified in my mind that this is the direction I need to follow! I loved every minute of it; from the warm welcome, to the cozy school environment, to the wonderful overview of the school and its intensive program, to hearing the alums speak of their successes. I am really impressed and excited for the potential of this amazing journey.” – Anonymous, Ithaca, NY
If you have any questions, call us at (413) 369-4044, and sign up here to receive admissions information by email: