Conway graduates are making a world of difference.
Conway’s nearly six hundred graduates work in a wide range of fields related to ecological design and planning, often building on their prior education and experiences.
What sets them apart from others in their fields is a profound appreciation for sustainability, an ability to see and design parts within a larger landscape context, and a fundamental appreciation for design process.
Their fields include:
- Landscape design specializing in native plants
- Conservation planning
- Land acquisition and management for land trusts
- Bioengineering and phytoremediation
- Invasive species control
- Stormwater management
- Permaculture and forest garden design
- Wetland construction and remediation
- Landscape architecture
- Community and regional planning
- Organic land management
- Habitat restoration
- Non-profit environmental education outreach