Help the Conway School find sustainable solutions in planning and design by offering your financial support.
Your donations support Conway’s work in conservation and regenerative design. The school looks to your gifts to support:
- Annual Fund – Annual giving from alums and friends represents 10% of Conway’s budget. Please consider a gift–large or small–to the Conway School during this special, fortieth year. Your contribution helps keep the school heated and the studios lighted and much, much more. Most important, your gift means that we can successfully share Conway’s innovative learning approach with another group of students motivated to make a difference through design.
- Student Grant Fund 2012-2013 - Conway students need your support to make their ten months at Conway possible, so they can make a difference in the world.
- David Bird International Service Fellowship – This annual, international fellowship puts a Conway graduate to work on a significant ecological design project.
- Student Projects – Funding allows students to take on significant conservation and regenerative design projects for non-profit clients who are otherwise unable to pay.
- Brattleboro and Windham County, Vermont Sustainable Communities Initiative – Your support will help graduate students work with local communities to find sustainable solutions to pressing environmental problems.
If you prefer to write a check, please mail it to:
The Conway School
PO Box 179
Conway, MA 01341
Thank you for your support of the school and for joining the Conway community. Read about Conway’s accomplishments in our most recent annual report.
Your gifts to Conway are deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
“Conway School has consistently demonstrated itself as ‘the little engine that could.’ I find every dollar I contribute is used more efficiently than anywhere else I support.” -Richard Snyder, Parent of Conway graduate