Here you’ll find links and downloads to useful Conway publications, including material that’s been written by or about the school, books and articles written by alums and current student reports. You’ll get a good picture of the variety of passions followed by Conway graduates.
Publications from the Conway School
- The Catalog for Graduate Study gives you the complete overview of the Conway School and its graduate program. You can read the catalog online, download it, or ask us to send you a copy in the mail.
- con’text is our school magazine, and it’s chock-full of fascinating information, like what our alums are doing and what we’ve been working on. You can read what people have to say about con’text on the magazine’s webpage.
Publications about the Conway School
- Drawing Lessons: Forty Years of Design Education at the Conway School is a book by Jane Roy Brown commemorating the school’s fortieth year.
- “Learning how to eat, again” is an article [PDF] from the Valley Advocate of how the Conway School imagined a future in which Northampton can achieve food security. Also read the Conway students’ report.
Publications by Alumni
- Conway alums have authored several books on topics related to landscape planning and design.