These big ten will speak to applicants, but they also say why project clients should consider the Conway School. Ditto for anyone interested in supporting design and planning innovation for the planet.
01. Work on real projects for real clients, right from the start. That’s what we mean by “Real world. Real results.” And the results have been proven for forty years.
02. Get the tools you need to build a sustainable career…and a better world through the most innovative program of its kind anywhere.
03. Learn in small classes with lots of individual attention. Forget about grades! Instead focus on learning to do the work, and do it well.
04. Collaborate, don’t compete. Each person or small team has its own project and everyone offers help to the rest of the class.
06. Graduate with a design process you can put to work right away, and with the skills to be a life-long learner. That’s a fast forward for you if you are anxious to get to work making a difference.
07. Create a portfolio of professional projects with references from real clients.
08. Be part of a school that is fully committed to exploring, developing, practicing, and teaching planning and design of the land that is ecologically and socially sustainable. Our mission is for nature and for people.
09. Form a tight-knit band of change agents, together for ten months, in touch for life.
10. Work side by side with teachers who are experienced practitioners and also caring instructors.
Need some more good reasons? Give us a call, or better yet, come for a visit. See for yourself.