Please join Conway’s director Paul Hellmund and tri-state area Conway School alums for a gathering in New York City on Wednesday, March 6 and Thursday, March 7, 2013. Come for all or part of the activities!
We’ll meet at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden on Wednesday March 6, 2013, at 6:30 p.m. to hear lightning talks on Conway alums’ work in the area, have a bite to eat, discuss ways we might strengthen our regional Conway network, and brainstorm on local organizations that the Conway School might partner with on lectures, workshops, projects, and programs. (Enter BBG at the 1000 Washington Avenue entrance, where a security officer can direct you to the Members Room.)
Alums, please let us know by March 5th if you would like to present your work at this event! We would love to hear from you.
The gathering is open to Conway alums, friends, and family, and anyone interested in learning more about the Conway School and the incredible work of its alums!
On March 7, you’re also invited to:
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm, Lunch (TBD)
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm, Walk the High Line
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm, Rooftop garden, PS41, Greenwich Village School, 116 West 11th Street, New York, NY 10011, Vicki Sando and Michael Yoken ‘10
- Visit an exhibition by the Cooper Union Institute of Sustainable Design
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., David Orr, Michael Kalil Endowment for Smart Design Fellow Lecture, Tishman Auditorium, Alvin Johnson/J. M. Kaplan Hall, 66 West 12th Street, Parson The New School for Design, New York, NY