Conway is currently seeking applicants for an administrative position. Are you or someone you know a good fit for Conway?
The job is part-time (24 to 32 hours per week) and will be like an administrative assistant to our five core administrators. The individual will perform a range of important support functions and will need to spend time at both our Easthampton and Conway locations. This staff member will report to the Administrative Director (which is currently John Baldwin on an interim basis).
- Schedule school speakers and other visitors and plan and coordinate occasional events, including the school graduation
- Help maintain various school databases (including Hubspot and eTapestry), and help the staff with adoption of new technologies when necessary
- Help manage facilities; monitor and order office supplies for Easthampton campus
- Manage Conway’s online publishing efforts (through lulu.com and issuu.com), including uploading student and other school publications; manage Conway’s digital student project archive
- Support the work of Conway’s Board of Trustees by helping coordinate their board meetings and communications
- Help welcome incoming students by collecting specific information required for registration and by maintaining a housing list
- Additional duties as required
Requirements for this position:
- Motivated and mission-driven
- Bachelor’s degree
- Attention to detail; ability to manage a diverse workload; ability to meet deadlines
- Comfort with digital technologies; strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to work independently but also be a team player
- Friendly and able to engage with a wide variety of people and organizations including students and the public
- Occasional evening and weekend hours
And, of course, a strong candidate will believe in our mission!
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to: John Baldwin, Interim Administrative Director: email@example.com. The deadline for applications is Friday, September 25.
If you’re not currently looking for work, please pass along this page to anyone else who might be interested.