We’d love for you to come visit the Conway School this year. As much as you can learn about the school online or from alums you may have met, there’s no substitute for visiting in person. As soon as you walk in the door, you’ll get a sense that there’s something different about Conway. Maybe it’s the small class size. Or the dedicated students. Or the real-world projects. It is a special place. Well, special places, now that we’ve opened an urban satellite campus.
October 28 info session canceled. Visit us for student presentations at both campuses on Friday, November 20.
We have four information sessions planned for the coming year, two at each campus. Each session includes presentations by staff, faculty, and students; sometimes alums are present as well.
Here’s the full list of info sessions along with our application deadlines:
- Wednesday, October 28, 2015: info session 11am – 2pm at the urban campus
- Monday, November 9, 2015: Round I Application Deadline
- Saturday, January 9, 2016: info session 10am – 1pm at the rural campus
- Monday, February 1, 2016: Round II Application Deadline
- Saturday, March 19, 2016: info session 10am – 1pm at the urban campus
- Monday, April 25, 2016: Round III Application Deadline
- Wednesday, May 18, 2016: info session 11am – 2pm at the rural campus
The urban campus is located at 180 Pleasant St, Easthampton, MA. The rural campus is located at 332 S Deerfield Rd, Conway, MA.