Student Project Presentations
Friday, February 23, 9am – 5pm
Mill 180, Suite 211, Easthampton, MA
Please RSVP Below
This winter term, Conway’s Class of 2018 is working on planning projects in towns across Massachusetts. Student teams will present recommendations grounded in GIS analysis and input from communities. We invite a panel of outside critics, and their comments will help guide revisions the students will make over the final weeks of the term. Come learn about our students’ process, hear comments from the critics, and join the Conway community for lunch and a reception.
Projects this term include:
- Open Space and Recreation Plan, Holyoke, MA
- Green Space Plan, Brockton, MA
- Ecological Resilience Plan, Deerfield, MA
- Food Access Plan, West Springfield, MA
- Pollinator Plan, Great Barrington, MA
- Riparian Corridor Plan, South Hadley, MA
Join us for part or all of the day on Friday, February 23.
Where: 180 Pleasant Street, Easthampton, MA (Suite 211, on the second floor)
When: The day will run from approximately 9am to 5pm. (Including a midday lunch and followed by a reception.)
For more information: Contact Kate Cholakis
Please RSVP here.